Jun 25, 2002
Many people have ridiculous concepts about the Book of Revelation and events of The Last Days. They just don't want to hear the truth. Rapture is a good example of this blindness. In 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 verses 1-3 Paul Clearly states that the rapture doesn't occur before Antichrist's arrival. Those people who do not believe this; people who want to preserve their old concepts and to believe that there will not come any kind of tribulation -- like World War III which is followed by the Antichrist -- simply ignore these verses. In contrast, they love reading verses 6-8. They believe that the Church of Born-Again Christians is the force which keeps Antichrist's physical manifestation out of this planet's surface. However, this is only peoples' own interpretation; Bible doesn't say so. I believe that Paul means in verses 6-8 that the Holy Spirit is the subject who keeps Antichrist out of this planet. And, when He (the Holy Spirit) thinks that it is proper time, He takes off His protective hand above this planet and so Antichrist can come. I believe that this time is near.
Cutting Edge has written many articles where they have warned us not to believe these pre-tribulation rapture enthusiastics. Cutting Edge is right when they say that Antichrist comes first and rapture after that. However, from my perspective, I have to say that they are wrong because they claim that the rapture comes very soon after Antichrist's arrival; before he confirms the seven years covenant with Israel. I have several reasons why to believe so:
(1) Revelation 4:1"After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter."In Cutting Edge's article 1586 the author believes that the "door which was open" is in fact THE rapture (symbolic interpretation). However, this verse has nothing to do with the rapture. The door to Heaven was open for John because he was going to visit there!
(2) Malachi 4:5"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:"I believe that Elijah is one of the two witnesses in Revelation 11:3-12. I know, John the Baptist was probably Elijah; but, I believe that being a witness in Revelation 11:3-12 is Elijah's third arrival. And, like Malachi 4:5 says, the Day of Lord (rapture) comes AFTER God has sent these two witnesses to Jerusalem. This means: the rapture does not come very soon.
(3) I said above that the Rapture is same as the Day of Lord. I have sevaral reasons why to believe so. For example, in 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 verses 1-3 we can read that some church-members believed that the rapture was already occurred. Because Paul uses word "Day of Lord" (or day of Christ) in this context, I believe that the Day of Lord begins when rapture occurs."Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
(4) Matthew 24:15-51 speaks about rapture -- not the Second Coming. In many verses Jesus asks us to be awake, and He says that His coming happens without warning; like a thief in the night. Daniel 12:11 tells clearly that exactly 1260 days after Antichrist has broken the covenant, Jesus descents from sky and steps on the Mount of Olives. Iluminati knows this; they have read Bible hard. This means that the valley of Mediggo will be full of soldiers on that day. CNN is there, too, and the whole world is holding breath when they are waiting what happens. No-one sleeps then, and Jesus certainly doesn't come like a thief. On that day, Illuminati and their soldiers are there ready to start fighting against Lord Jesus and His heavenly army. Illuminati believes that they can beat Lord Jesus with their modern weapons. LUckily, they are wrong and they will be judged.
(5) In the light of my interpretation we can understand better Luke chapter 21: In verses 5-24 Jesus speaks about events which occurred in 70 A.D. And, from chapter 25 Jesus speaks about the rapture.
(6) Why martyrs in Revelation 6:9 and in 15:2 are in different places? The answer: The martyrs in Rev. 6:9 have died before the rapture and in Rev. 15:2 they have died after that. The rapture takes place in chapter 7 verses 9-17. For example, verse 14 says that they have washed their clothes in Lamb's blood -- not in their own blood!
(7) Revelation 19:6-9"And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God."From those verses we can read that the wedding ceremony has not began yet or it has just began; and we are already in chapter 19! Events in chapter 19 take place very late; very short time before the battle of Armageddon. It is not possible that the wedding ceremony would have happened seven or three and half years earlier -- at the same time with the rapture. Those people who will be raptured go to the wedding ceremony as Matthew 25:10 promises, but the ceremony does not begin immediately. It is possible that the wedding ceremony takes place after the battle of Armageddon.
(8) Many people speak about "Secret rapture", but I believe that when the rapture takes place it is not secret. In that day (or night), everyone will see Lord Jesus in the sky just like Matthew 24:30 promises, and just before the rapture -- maybe a few hours or days earlier -- sun darkenes, moon turns blood and all people are very scary.
(9) Suppelement Jul 1, 2002 -- It is possible that the Cutting Edge -- when they say that the rapture takse place before the seven years tribulation -- has been right, after all. Events in Revelation Chapter 19 do not have to follow the events in Chapter 16, for example. It is possible that both Revelation 7:9-17 and 19:6-9 speak about same event -- the rapture. In this case, it is possible that the rapture takes place before Antichrist confirms the Covenent with Israel. Also, it is possible events in Matthew 24:29-51 take place at the same time. Maybe, just maybe, sun darkenes and moon turns blood (Matthew 24:29 and Revelation 6:12) as a result of Babylon's (=America) destruction, and the rapture takes place soon after that. Further, event in Revelation 14:15-16 might be same as the rapture, and event in Revelation 14:17-20 could be same as the Second Coming.
But, maybe the Cutting Edge is wrong, after all. I can't understand why U.S. Government works with re-wilding and re-settelement projects if America is supposed to vanish soon. Maybe we should interpret Daniel 9:27 so, that Antichrist will rule first seven years friendly, and after that he reveals his true nature and rules next 3,5 years like a beast. In this case, Revelation 6:2 would last seven years, and America's destruction -- and the rapture -- could take place seven years after the Covenant.
I have debated about rapture and it's timing in Pentecostals' conversation forum here in Finland. Some people have agreed with me, but most peole haven't. However, those people who disagreed, could not explain where I was wrong. I hope that Antichrist comes soon. Those people who haven't prepared for hard times will be in serious troubles then. I'm sorry for those people.